U.S. Auto Finance Consultant
- Twenty-six years in strategic and data analytics & optimization, in the areas of risk, credit, marketing, decision management, operation, and finance.
- Eighteen years in utilizing U.S. credit system (including scores and models) for financial industry usage, analyzing auto loans and leases, credit cards, unsecured loans, mortgage loans, as well as other home equity products.
- Credit Manager at State Farm Bank, focusing on credit modeling, CECL readiness, loss forecasting, portfolio risk analytics, and product mix optimization.
- Two years as SVP & Business Control Director in the Global Consumer Business Operational Risk Control function at Citi, analyzing Operational Risk Control data of the entire Citi global customer business, as well we the data from Compliance, Internal Audit, Fraud functions.
- Fifteen years in Citi’s consumer finance arm, OneMain Financial (originated and serviced sub-prime loans), with eight years of SVP roles leading data and strategic analytics, for customers in US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Manager roles in Unilever, Burson Masteller, and World Gold Council in Shanghai, China, before going to US for the Executive MBA degree.
- MBA from University of Baltimore (1999) and Bachelor of Science from Fudan University, Shanghai, China (1990).
- Adjunct Professor at University of Baltimore teaching courses in International Business (2013-2017).